No Greater Love...
is a five-part video series that reveals Christ’s amazing love for us. Author Edward Sri guides you through the last hours of Christ’s life in this biblical pilgrimage. While taking this study, you will walk step-by-step with Jesus from the Garden of Gethsemane to the Mount of Calvary. With these insights, you can come to a deeper understanding and appreciation of God’s immeasurable and unconditional love—drawing closer to Jesus than ever have before.
In this study, you will discover...
• The Biblical background to each scene in Christ’s passion.
• What was Jesus going through at each moment?
• How did the Old Testament foretell of Christ’s death?
• Why did Christ die for us? What did it accomplish?
• What was the meaning behind of the tearing of the temple veil, the crowning with thorns, and other events during Christ’s Passion?
Edward Sri also unpacks commonly misunderstood sayings of Jesus, such as...
“Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass?” —Was Jesus thinking of backing out at the last minute?
“My God, my God why have you abandoned me?”—Was Jesus really abandoned by the Father on the cross?
“You have said so.”—What does that mean?
Most of all, during this study you will encounter God’s love to the fullest.
Jesus doesn’t want our applause. He wants our hearts.
Are you ready to draw closer to Jesus in his passion than you ever have before?
Email Christy at [email protected] to register.